Alumet Systems has more than 25 years’ experience specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling.
We require a part-time driver on a zero hours contract. You will be delivering materials to various UK sites from our head office in Southam, Warwickshire.
This is a zero hours contract (Monday to Friday).
IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION, YOU MUST INCLUDE ADDITIONAL NOTES SPECIFYING WHETHER YOU HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK (WITHOUT NEEDING SPONSORSHIP) AND YOUR WAGE REQUIREMENTS (HOURLY RATE).
- Making sure that the load is correctly placed and secured
- Ensuring materials being received and being despatched are in good order and correct to the delivery notes.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly.
- Carrying out routine vehicle checks and general upkeep/cleanliness
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience
- Must hold a valid licence for up to 3.5 tonne – standard UK category B licence.
- Previous commercial driving experience within the UK.
- Experience of working in a logistics department.
- A valid FLT licence would be an advantage.
- Be professional and presentable with good communication skills.
- Have a flexible approach to work and changing circumstances.
- Organised and pro-active.
Alumet Systems (UK) Ltd operates a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for recruitment agencies which is reviewed periodically. We do not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies who are not part of our current PSL. Receipt of unsolicited CVs does not imply an introduction to Alumet Systems (UK) Ltd and will be considered the property of Alumet Systems (UK) Ltd, therefore no ownership of such candidates will be given. We retain the right to pursue and hire such speculative candidates without any obligation to any third-party terms and conditions, even when these are submitted with the CV. We will not pay any agency fees associated with unsolicited third-party applications.