This is an exciting opportunity to join Alumet as an apprentice. You will be part of the design team, responsible for producing CAD drawings in 2D and 3D.
Your duties would include:
- Loading drawings onto the relevant on-line Project collaboration systems (4projects / Live Link).
- Downloading drawings off the on-line systems and file into the respective project files.
- Amending drawing status in AutoCAD 2015.
- PDF “As Built” drawings for O&M manual.
- General administrative duties relating to the Design office as required by the Design Office Manager and the team.
- Delivering drawings when necessary to relevant sites.
- To comply with all Company policies including Alumet’s Health & Safety and Environmental/ Sustainability Policies.
- Any other duties relevant to the role or as determined by the Manager.
Training & Development:
- Product training courses as necessary, including curtain walling, windows, doors and rainscreens.
- Design software packages as necessary to carry out duties.
For the right person, there is the opportunity to develop skills in design and drawing techniques within a fast-paced, busy workplace. On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be able to produce drawings and designs to industry standards and regulations. As an Apprentice; you will initially attend the Cadcoe Academy for a 14-week course (4 days a week), where you will learn how to use CAD software for 2D and 3D modelling.
For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-449041
Alumet Systems (UK) Ltd operates a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for recruitment agencies which is reviewed periodically. We do not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies who are not part of our current PSL. Receipt of unsolicited CVs does not imply an introduction to Alumet Systems (UK) Ltd and will be considered the property of Alumet Systems (UK) Ltd, therefore no ownership of such candidates will be given. We retain the right to pursue and hire such speculative candidates without any obligation to any third-party terms and conditions, even when these are submitted with the CV. We will not pay any agency fees associated with unsolicited third-party applications.